About This Course
The Cisco 300-115 course is designed to teach the students how to plan, verify, and configure the implementation of the Cisco enterprise switching solutions. This training is a complete guide that is very important for passing the 300-115 SWITCH certification exam. Learning this course gives you an opportunity to gather all the relevant knowledge needed to excel in the test, which is among the three Cisco test that one must pass to get the CCNP Routing and Switching credential.
- Students need to have their own CCNP SWITCH guide because they will use it when learning this course
- Individuals are required to have their own simulators or emulators for learning the practical aspect of the course
- Students must be focused on the CCNA R&S certification
- Passion for the course is also necessary
What will you learn?
- You will learn how to professionally implement IP switched networks
- You will gather the relevant knowledge needed to pass the Cisco 300-115 certification exam
- You will learn how to configure, verify, and plan the implementation of Cisco enterprise switching solutions
One of the main aims of this course is to equip you with knowledge and skills required to implement IP switched networks. You will also be able to plan and configure Cisco enterprise switching solutions after learning this Cisco training. Learning this video tutorial is a great opportunity to understand all the requirements regarding the globally recognized credential – CCNP R&S. Besides developing the professional skills required to pass the 300-115 exam with ease, taking this course also helps you develop confidence to pass the test and implement, diagnose, and fix network issues in the real world scenarios.
The course comes complete with brief and clear explanations of the topics and subjects concerning implementation of IP switched networks and what is covered in the exam. You will be able to have an in-depth understanding of every part of all the topics and how to apply practically the skills in the real environment. The Cisco 300-115 training course will prepare you for the description or implementation of the technologies that are relevant to the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching credential in an interesting way. The topics included in the SWITCH exam are:
- Network Designing of Enterprise Campus
- Switching Fundamentals
- Switch Operation
- Fundamentals of VLAN and Trunks
- Monitoring Performance regarding IP SLA
- Spanning Tree Configuration
- Using Port Mirroring for Monitor Traffic
- Security Switch Access
- SNMP Switches Managing
- DHCP Configuration
- Layer High 3 Availability
- Managing Switch Users
- Spoofing Attacks Prevention
- Switch Links Aggregation
- Multilayer Switching
- Securing VLANs
When you learn the Cisco training course, you will have the ability to configure, verify, and plan even the most difficult enterprise switching solutions, and you will be able to use the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture to implement it with relative ease. It also covers VLANs and WLANs, as well as some other secure integrations.
This course is targeted at any individual who wants to give a boost to his or her professional career particularly with Cisco. It is an ideal Cisco training course for anyone who is looking to enhance his or her networking career. Any students who aspires to obtain the CCNP R&S credential is also a perfect student for this course.
Learning the Cisco 300-115 training course is a worthwhile investment. It will help you pass the SWITCH exam and earn the CCNP Routing and Switching certification. This credential confirms that you are competent enough to configure, verify, and plan different switching solutions to implement complex ventures.
- System Engineer
- Network Specialist
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Technician
- Support Engineer
- Network Engineer
What will you be able to deal with after completing this course?
- You will be able to pass the Cisco 300-115 certification exam with relative ease
- You will be able to implement IP switched networks in a professional way
- You will be able to configure and plan Cisco enterprise switching solutions effectively