About This Course
The Cisco 300-210 course is an ideal training that the security engineers need to further their career in network and device security, as well as be aware of all the various solutions in terms of threat control and how to install and utilize them accordingly. It is also an ideal option for preparing for the 300-210 SITCS certification exam, which an individual must pass to obtain the CCNP Security certificate.
- Students should have the understanding of the CCNA Security and CCNA Routing and Switching certificates
- Candidates are required to have their own emulators or simulators for practice during learning
- Applicants are required to have their own SITCS guide from Cisco Press
What will you learn?
- You will learn the topics and objectives covered in the Cisco 300-210 certification exam
- You will learn how to install Cisco WSA based on VMware
- You will learn the procedure of deploying or installing Cisco WSA in real network
- You will learn the process of configuring URL Filtering by using Cisco WSA
- You will learn how to exhaust Cisco WSA as the grounds of Transparent Proxy
The Cisco 300-210 course is designed for security engineers and it equips them with network knowledge of firewall architecture, identity utilization, access of policies, and configuration of the Cisco firewall of the next generation. Learning this course helps these specialists have an in-depth understanding of various threat control solutions available to protect networks, devices, and communications, and so on.
The Cisco 300-210 course is characterized by advanced coverage not only in Cisco Firepower NGIPS but also in Advanced Malware shielding by Cisco. The training will teach you about the Intrusion Prevention System, solutions regarding e-mail and web security, and context-aware firewall components. The topics covered in this course include:
- Content Security
- Monitoring, Reporting, and Troubleshooting of Tools
- Network Threat Defense
- Fire Power Next Generation of IPS from Cisco
- Architectures for Security
Apart from having the knowledge to pass the 300-210 SITCS exam, this Cisco course will teach you how to deploy Cisco WSA in real network and how to install license concerning Cisco WSA. When you complete this training, you will have the skills and knowledge to configure Custom URL regarding Cisco WSA and effectively deploy Cisco WSA in the form of the Explicit Proxy.
When you learn this course, you will also have the ability to accomplish some technical tasks, such as using the Cisco WSA to download Limit and to configure URL Filtering. You will also have the knowledge of installing Cisco WSA on the grounds of VMware.
The Cisco 300-210 course is a complete package that includes all the necessary aspects related to threat control solutions. It is also the most ideal training for anyone who is preparing for the SITCS certification exam. Learning this course guarantees you an excellent performance in the actual test.
- Strategy Cybersecurity Programs Sr. Director
- Cyber Watch Operations Certified Analyst
- Cisco Network Administrator
- Network Security Engineer
- Cisco Network Engineer
- Jr. Security Analyst
What will you be able to deal with after completing this course?
- You will be able to deploy Cisco WSA in an actual network
- You will be able to configure Custom URL in Cisco WSA
- You will be able to use Cisco WSA to configure URL Filtering
- You will be able to deploy Cisco WSA in the form of Explicit Proxy
- You will be able to deplete Cisco WSA when it is the support of Transparent Proxy
- You will be able to pass the Cisco 300-210 certification exam