About This Course
Without virtualization, Cloud-based data centers would not be in existence. The ability to store data virtually in Cloud has been brought about by the demand for safer and less risky data storage systems. This training course takes you through all the concepts and tasks you need to know, including how to incorporate and manage the Cloud technologies. Going through this course successfully will give you the confidence you need to pass the CompTIA CV0-001 exam and earn the Cloud+ certification.
In this CompTIA course, you will learn about various types of Cloud models, security, infrastructure, virtualization, resource management and business continuity. You will also become competent in key hypervisor technologies used for server virtualization. It basically covers Virtual Machines (VMs), virtual resources, and the process involved in deploying them. It also covers VMs major benefits.
The course makes use of videos to deliver the training content. It includes video lectures, practical labs, and quizzes at the end of each topic and practice tests to help you test yourself on what you are learning. You also test your readiness for the exam and the areas that you still need to focus on. The performance-based labs equip you with the right practical skills that you’ll require in providing real-world solutions. The training can be instructor-led or online.
- Computer literacy skills
- CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Storage+ certifications are highly recommended, though they are not obligatory
- Describing basic virtualization concepts and the function of hypervisor
- Analyzing system requirements for the purpose of executing workload migrations successfully into the Cloud
- Differentiating type I metal from type II Operating Systems – dependent hypervisors, open source, and consumer Vs professional hypervisors
- Describing BIOS and firmware-related issues for the purpose of virtualization, and also physical CPU with memory configurations supporting virtualization
- Describing network and storage hardware
- Describing parts of VM that include virtual memory, CPU, NICs, and routers
- Describing how storage migration takes place in varied scenarios
- Describing virtualization benefits
- Describing virtualization, physical/virtual resources, and how to carry out virtual machine management tasks
- Troubleshooting capacity, connectivity, automation, and security issues relating to Cloud
- Type of questions: multiple choice
- Number of questions: 100
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Passing score: 750/900
- Languages: Japanese.
- Certification validity: 3 years
Note: The English version of this exam was retired on 1st August, 2018. The current version is CV0-002.
- Cloud Concepts & Models
- Resource Management
- Systems Management
- Business Continuity in the Cloud
- Candidates preparing for their CompTIA CV0-001 exam
- IT personnel with at least 2 years of experience in storage, networking, or administration of a data center
- Skill level: Intermediate
Cloud computing and virtualization technologies have brought about positive impacts in how data is stored. Being an expert in Cloud and virtualization technologies makes you stand out from the rest. Gaining the requisite skills and knowledge to become such an expert obviously requires rigorous study and preparation. That’s why the CompTIA course has been designed for you. With this training, you will pass the CV0-001 certification test and earn the most coveted CompTIA Cloud+ certificate.
- Network engineer
- Systems engineer
- Cloud developer
- Systems administrator
- Data center manager
- Project manager
With validated skills, you will get access to jobs that afford you an average pay of $22.78/hour.