About This Course
The CompTIA course is a comprehensive and complete training that helps improve the knowledge and skills used by the professionals in project management. The course is mainly targeted at those specialists who want to pass the PK0-004 certification exam with the aim of demonstrating that they have experience in project management and in order to obtain the CompTIA Project+ credential.
- Even though it is not compulsory, individuals should have at least 12-months experience in project management or equivalent education
- Individuals are expected to have all the explanations and handouts of the concepts they are issued with
- Students should have their own simulators or emulators for learning this course
- Candidates are required to have the Internet of high speed for them to be able to view the videos
What will you learn?
- You will learn all the topics of the CompTIA PK0-004 certification exam
- You will obtain the skills used by professionals in project management
- You will learn how to manage project recourses and stakeholders
- You will learn the terminology and acronyms used in projects
- You will learn how to manage project documents
The CompTIA PK0-004 course is a complete training that is aimed at providing the business professionals with the basic concepts to effectively manage both small and medium-sized projects. These specialists could be inside or outside IT. The course is perfect for those individuals who want to manage smaller projects as a part of their additional duties, and still have foundational project management knowledge and skills. It provides the students with necessary skills, which is helpful not only in understanding business needs but also in fulfilling those needs. This training opens the doors to a range of opportunities for those who have learnt it successfully and have obtained the related certification. The course is designed by the qualified professionals who have plenty of experience in project management.
This course is a video tutorial that is mainly centered on the CompTIA PK0-004 exam and the CompTIA Project+ certificate. It is important to mention that this training covers all the topics, objectives, and skills tested in the exam. Every concept is explained in detail using a simple language, which makes your preparation process easy and enjoyable. Learning it will help you pass the certification exam and earn the Project+ credential, which is a globally recognized certificate in the field of project management. Among other CompTIA certifications, CompTIA Project+ is considered to be versatile. This is because it usually covers the important project management concepts and skills beyond the scope of just one framework or methodology.
This training is aimed at confirming and improving one’s skills and knowledge to initiate, manage, and provide support to a particular project. Thus, the best candidates for this course are those individuals who have experience in project management and yearn to validate that they have experience and professional knowledge required for this realm. The topics covered in this course include:
- PMBOK fundamentals
- Creation of the project scope
- Managing project cost
- Managing the risks involved in projects
- Managing the quality of project
- Managing project integration
- Managing stakeholders
- Managing human resource related to a particular project
- Managing project procurement
- Managing project schedule
- Managing communications related to project
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to manage the entire project life cycle and ensure appropriate communication among the individuals involved in the project. Taking this training will also help you have the ability to manage stakeholders and resources. You will also have the information to maintain project documentation.
This CompTIA PK0-004 video training course is an effective online tool for getting the skills, knowledge, and concepts required for a particular project in Information Technology. It is an ideal course for the effective exam preparation.
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Team Member
- Project Coordinator
- Project Analyst
What will you be able to deal with after completing this course?
- You will be able to pass the CompTIA PKO-004 certification exam
- You will be able to manage the entire project life cycle
- You will be able to summarize effectively the properties of project, schedules, cost controls, responsibilities and roles, phases, and also identify the basic aspects of the agile methodology
- You will be able to compare and contrast diverse project management tools and effectively analyze the project and partner-centric documentation
- You will be able to use the right communication methods within the project context