About This Course
Introduction98-365 is a video training course that is meant to equip the candidates with the foundational knowledge of Windows Server Administration. This training exclusively majors on Windows Server 2008 and 2012. The learners should, therefore, prepare to grasp the content that will aid them in passing 98-365 exam during their first time. As a result, the successful candidates will be awarded MTA certification. MTA credential is very crucial to IT professionals because it forms a bridge to other Microsoft's advanced certifications like MCSE or MCSD. Generally, this is the first step that should be taken when one has chosen to start a career in IT. Take a step!
DescriptionUnderstanding of Windows Server Administration is the most skill sought after by many huge companies around the globe. Most of the companies have adopted Windows Server to increase their productivity and profitability. It is the duty of the MTA certified individual to ensure that the business goals are met at the expected time frame.
Upon successful completion of this course, the learners will have an in-depth understanding of how to install, configure, and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012. This video training course advances to concepts such as Server Virtualization, Active Directory Infrastructure, Storage Technologies, Server Maintenance, and so much more that are duly covered in this video course. Additionally, this video training tutorial contains the lab sessions where the instructor demonstrates the practical skills that are needed to be applied in the real-world situation.
Knowledge and skills students develop• Installation of Windows Server 2008 and 2012
• Active Directory Concepts
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of Windows Server 2008 and 2012
• Remote Access Options
• Server Virtualization
• Backup and Storage Strategies
Requirements for this course• The student preparing to take this course should have a desire to learn Microsoft Server Fundamentals.
• The basic or foundational knowledge of the information technology nomenclature is recommended.
• The student should have his or her PC to practice the lab session.
Examination paper design• Candidates should expect 60 questions which have the multiple choice format.
• The time taken by the candidate to complete the exam is 2 hours.
• Every candidate is required to register for this exam at cost of $165.
Audience to target• The professionals who are currently using Windows Server should acquire these basic skills.
• Any student who is pursuing an undergraduate program related to information technology.
• Anyone planning to work in a virtualization industry is also targeted.
• The students who had done this exam before are also welcomed to join the crew as they prepare for a retake.
Job opportunities• Network Administrator
• Web Developer
• Software Engineer
ConclusionMost of the industries in the today’s world are adopting Windows Server to run their daily activities. This is a solid evidence that there are more job opportunities for the individuals who are already MTA certified. Pass 98-365 exam and you will remain relevant in the IT industry.
MTA certified professionals are known for their lucrative salaries which are estimated to fall between $44,000 and $59,000 according to glassdoor.com.