About This Course
If you are looking for a comprehensive course that covers all that you’ve ever wanted to know about database administration, then this one has been designed for you. The 1Z0-062 training is targeted at equipping you with skills and knowledge to help you carry out your duties as a database administrator, a support engineer, a database designer, a data warehouse administrator, or a technical administrator. Besides equipping you with skills, this training also prepares you to pass the Oracle 1Z0-062 exam in order to attain the Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate credential.
The Oracle 1Z0-062 course is delivered through videos that cover all the exam objectives. It combines video lectures, practical labs, practice test, and transcripts that enable you to understand the course objectives. The topics are broken down into easy-to-understand modules. Some of the concepts covered include managing database instances, creating and managing storage structures, configuring Oracle network, managing and moving data, creating and managing users, monitoring the database and managing performance, and creating and managing database as cloud service-based data deployments.
This course can be on-demand, classroom, or live virtual and is delivered by trained instructors with many years of experience in the field. You choose the option that suits you best. It is advisable that you set up your own labs for the purpose of gaining a hands-on experience. Use the practice test to help you understand what the exam is like and the areas that you still need to work on.
- Understanding SQL and PL/SQL would be useful
- Basic understanding of Linux OS
- Backing up, restoring, and patching deployments of DBCS database
- Describing the DBaaS and on-premises architectures of the Oracle Database
- Managing database instances
- Managing UNDO data
- Moving data between various databases
- Implementing basic back-up and recovery procedures
- Monitoring and tuning of database performance
- Tuning SQL for the purpose of improving performance
- Managing resources using the Resource Manager for Oracle Database
- Creating pluggable databases (PDBs)
- Configuring Oracle network
- Administering user security and implementing auditing
- Creating and managing tablespaces
- Managing storage space
- Creating and managing DBCS (Database as a Cloud Service) database deployments
- Registering databases and managing performance using Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- Type of questions: multiple choice
- Number of questions: 67
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Passing score: 64%
- Certification validity: Oracle certifications do not expire, and you will be required to upgrade once the exam you took is retired
- Database administrators
- Database designers
- Support engineer
- Technical administrator
- Data warehouse administrator
The Oracle 1Z0-062 course is packed with a very real content that makes you get that great transformative experience. You will be equipped with the right skills to carry out effectively your database administration job responsibilities. You will become a trusted and competent administrator with the help of this course. Once you pass the 1Z0-062 exam, you’ll receive your Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate certification that will open up wonderful opportunities for you.
- Oracle applications database administrator
- Junior Oracle/SQL database administrator
- Oracle administrator
- Oracle EBS database administrator
- Database administrator
- Oracle systems administrator
The database administrator jobs can pay you an average salary of up to $94,655 annually.